Licensure & Education

Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners currently licenses Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Social Workers & Substance Abuse Counselors in the state of Arizona-

Arizona Schools with Degrees in Art Therapy or Expressive Arts Therapy:

Prescott College offers a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology: Expressive Arts Therapy with Limited Residency Requirements-

Ottawa University has a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling: Expressive Arts Therapy-








Comments are closed.